Solid table saw with minimal footprint for any workshop. The MS300 is a well-balanced precision saw with large capacity. Its cast iron table and wide sliding carriage enables you to achieve high accuracy and repeatability.
Blade AngleAdjusts 0-45 degrees.
Board FenceAdjustable to tenths
of a millimetre.
Adjustable Angle of Sliding Table Fence.
Suva Blade Guard
Solid Sliding Table
• Saw blade guard mounted on the riving knife.
• Rip fence with micro adjustment.
• Mitre fence with serial stop, L 1100 mm.
• SUVA guard
• Extension tables for the rip fence 440 x 900 mm
• Extra extension table for sliding table 500 x 350 mm
• Clamping device for sliding table
• Saw blades
• Shorter sliding table, 1100 mm
Length x Width: 900 mm x 750 mm
Height: 850 mm
Weight: 295 kg (Shipping Weight - 320 kg)
We offer three types of circular blades for the MS300 Table Saw with varying number of teeth depending on the material species, height and feed rate.
With 28 teeth, this blade is recommended for cutting solid wood.
With 54 teeth, this blade can be used for both solid wood and panels depending on the feed rate.
With 72 teeth, this blade is recommended for cutting panels.